Over 10000 live TV Channels, movies & TV shows (VOD).On your TV, computer, tablet or smartphone.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) uses the internet directly to you TV instead of the traditional satellite or cable.
Other than being cheaper than the traditional satellite and cable TV, IPTV is also an easy option to install and the quality of reception is a lot better.
First, you need High-speed Internet connection, which is as fast as 4.0 Mbps or more, A Smart TV or any other compatible device.
Use the following website to check the speed of your internet: http://www.speedtest.net/.
A minimum of 4.0 Mbps is required.
IPTV is a perfect choice for people who live in apartments, since installing a satellite dish might not be possible. As long as you got access to high-speed Internet IPTV can be used anywhere.
If you do not qualify for satellite service, you can use IPTV. With IPTV you can watch broadcasts from all over the world. The only requirement is access to high-speed Internet.
Please check your Internet connection and reboot the router and the device. If that didn’t work, you have to realize that you can only log in from only one device. Make sure that no other device uses your account.
Everyone, from every country in the world, can subscribe with us.
Yes, you can use one subscription on multiple devices. However, you can only watch using one device at a time.
You can pay with your Credit Card, with PayPal, Western Union. We use a very secure channel. If none of that suits you contact us.
The moment you will receive your activation credentials in an e-mail, Your subscription is activated.
– Check if the activation detailed you entered are correct.
– Check the internet connection and the reboot the router and the device.
– If you have other devices connected to the Internet, check if they’re not using the entire internet.
– Your Internet speed needs to be a minimum b Mbit Download and a 1 Mbit upload.
– Reboot the devices after 30 seconds of shut down.
–Connect using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to the devices, don’t use WIFI.
– IF there are no problems with the Internet, please check if there are any other devices connected with your account.
– Visit this website www.whatismyip.com using a computer, and send us the IP Address that is displayed for restoration.
– Check for the latest updates.
– Check the speed on the IPTV device.
– If you have a low-end device you might want to stop the background unnecessary processes.
– Check your ISP whether there are problems in the area you live in, using this website downdetector.co.uk
– Uninstall and reinstall, and don’t be afraid your activation will not be lost.
We try our best to make everything work smoothly for you, so, please keep that in mind.
If a channel isn’t working we will do our best to make it work as fast as possible.
Follow these guidelines to report a channel:
– Stop and give the channel some minutes.
– If it’s happening on all channels please check if the problem comes from something you have.
– Reboot your devices after you wait 30 seconds.
– Connect through LAN no WIFI.
In case the channel you’re watching stopped, just select another one and then return to the channel. This happens sometimes due to transmission and software technical difficulties.
You may experience buffering some times as a consequence of poor Internet.
This can be caused by poor internet due to low speed or because many devices consume the internet. Try to disconnect all the devices that consume your internet and try and see if it’ still buffering.
It can also be caused if you’re connected through WIFI. We recommend that you use LAN instead.
Connect your device directly to the router using LAN cable. Try not to connect many devices that consume the internet. Try to pause for 10-15 seconds; it also eliminates buffering.
IN case you’re using a set-top box like MAG, AVOV or similar ones, you will need to reset the device after we install our service.
For Kodi users, clearing cash might do the trick, if not; reinstalling Kodi will solve the problem.
Due to Decoder setting issues, you might experience this problem.
The solution is
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose the option Native for the Decoder.
4. Then Restart.
We just can’t guarantee every channel to work. There might be some issues out of our control. Like individual channel-related problems.
Check on your PC is the m3u link is working, using VLC. If the link is working, then the problem is related to something from your end. Try to reenter the link correctly. Please contact us if the link doesn’t work on other devices.
Check if you’re not logged in from other devices.
Visit www.whatismyip.com using a computer, find your IP Address, and send it to us to restore your account. A subscription can only be used by one device.
We restore the subscription-only twice. If you’re banned please contact us.
*In case you abuse our service, we might ban you permanently.
– Did you provide us with the exact MAC address?
– Does your internet meet the minimum requirements of 4Mps?
– Make sure you’re connected through LAN instead of WIFI.
– Perhaps your device is low-end and cannot handle HD streaming?
– If you’re an STB emulator user make sure to follow the steps of setting your Android emulator.
– If you use an STB emulator try to clear the cash and restart your device.
– If you’re a MAG box user try to restart your device.
– If you’re an Android device/MAG box user try to log out then try to factory reset on your device.
– Double-check the server portals you’ve received in the activation e-mail we sent you?
You can ask for 24h free trial, so that, you can test the quality of our services.
Do you provide Reseller Program?
Yes, please click here to view the conditions and pricing.
The IP networks are optimized for the connections, so that, the users can receive high-quality output all the time. We make sure that the quality is always high from our end.
Many of the devices you can find in the market like Smart TVs, Kodi, VLC, Apple products, PCs, Vu+, DreamBox, Enigma, Android devices… are all compatible with our service.
Yes of course. You only need to download the apps from the Play Store. Then your TV will be more interactive.
An Android TV box is an Android OS platform which can support various apps; “XMBC Remote” is one of the apps.
Although WIFI can work just as good, we recommend Ethernet (LAN) for better performance.
The buffering can be dealt with by pausing for 15 seconds. It’s a consequence of slow internet.
Known in the past as XBMC, Kodi is free open-source media player software, built by a nonprofit tech group. The software functions like a TV. Visit kodi.tv for more details.
You need to download “XBMC Remote” on your Android or Apple phone to control Kodi by this remote app.